Our New Web Site!
Hello Everyone –
Welcome to our new web site. We hope you find our new site informative and easier to navigate. Please don’t hesitate to provide feedback.
We also wanted to share these notes and plans with you.
- Registration – You must Register (again) to access software downloads, user manuals, video tutorials, and application notes. We were not able to move prior registrations to the new site. We apologize for this inconvenience. Check under the Support menu item for all the new registration features. The good news is that you can now register at any time without notifying Kozio.
- Search – The new site has a powerful search capability that can be found on the right-side panel on all pages. You can also click on Search Keywords to filter your search results. We hope this makes it easier to get you help and answer questions.
- Posts – Our plan is to use blog posts as way to share all product information and product updates. This will allow us to email all registered users with new information on a weekly o monthly basis. You can opt-out at any time. A list of recent posts will also be displayed on each web page.
- FAQ – We created a new Frequently Asked Questions page and we are working hard to keep this list updated with new questions. A real simple, two-step form is provided for asking new questions.
- Notes – After signing in, you may need to reload the web page and override caching. To do this use Shift+F5 or Ctrl+F5.
If you have any issues or concerns with the new www.kozio.com, please let us know and we will work to address them. We welcome your thoughts on how we can improve the site and our products. Please use our Contact form to reach us.