Verification and Test OS (VTOS) Release 2.7.3
Verification and Test OS (VTOS) Version 2.7.3
Released April 17, 2017
Kozio product releases include DDR calibration, DDR testing, fast flash programming, and fast circuit board tests and troubleshooting. Here is a list of new features and processors supported in this release.
- VTOS Program
- New Image Lock Test feature. This test will verify if a flash device extent is locked.
- New Image Unlock Test feature. This test will verify if a flash device extent is unlocked.
- New Image Unprotected Test feature. This test will verify if a flash device extent is unprotected.
- Added support for specifying multiple flash banks connected to the same local bus chip select.
- New Advanced Mode parameters for NOR Flash devices. When Advanced Mode is enabled, new parameters configure a custom register used to poll the ready/busy signal during program and erase operations. When Advanced Mode is disabled, firmware uses the NOR flash device built-in status register to determine when program and erase operations complete.