Verification and Test OS (VTOS) Release 2.7.4
Released May 25, 2017
Kozio product releases include DDR calibration, DDR testing, fast flash programming, and fast circuit board tests and troubleshooting. Here is a list of new features and processors supported in this release.
- VTOS Program
- Add Blank Test support for SD/MMC/eMMC devices.
- NXP Power Architecture Processors
- VTOS DDR – (1) Add ECC Error Detection and ECC Error Injection support to VTOS DDR for to the NXP Power Architecture processor family. This includes MPC83xx, MPC85xx, QorIQ P1xxx, QorIQP2020, QorIQ P2040, QorIQ P5xxx, and QorIQ T1xxx. (2) The ECC error injection now uses the DDR controller directly for injecting ECC errors. This provides better reliability for the ECC error tests. (3) Added tracking of the Address Parity error for the NXP Power Architecture family. Note that this capability is not supported by the MPC83xx processor family. (4) Added new commands “ECC.STATS” and “ECC.STATS.CLEAR” that can be run from the VTOS DDR Advanced Mode console. “ECC.STATS” is used to display a total count of all ECC errors detected. “ECC.STATS.CLEAR” is used to set all counters to zero.
- NXP PowerQUICC III (MPC85xx)
- This release improves support for the MPC85xx processor family from NXP.
- VTOS DDR – Added support for the MPC8544, MPC8536, and MPC8572 processors.
- VTOS Program – Added Advanced Flash Support options. This feature allows access to expert level settings for dealing with support multiple flash devices on the same chip select.
- Xilinx Zynq-7000 –
- VTOS DDR – Added DDR register dump in U-Boot/ps7_init.c file format for the Zynq 7000 processor family.