Verification and Test OS (VTOS) Release 2.7.7
Release date: 30-jun-2017
- Added support for a user defined memory map and user defined local bus timings for NOR Flash devices under VTOS Program NOR.
- Added support for VTOS Scan USB for the NXP QorIQ T2xxx processor family.
- New VTOS Runner feature to loop tests for counted iterations or minutes. VTOS Runner also added a new button to cancel a running test loop. More details on kozio.com or in the VTOS Runner User Manual.
- Nothing new in this release.
- Feature: Added support for user defined memory map with NOR Flash devices on the local bus. This capability is currently supported on the QorIQ P5xxx processor family only. Other platforms can be supported upon request.
- Feature: Added support for user defined local bus timing values for NOR Flash devices on the QorIQ P5xxx processor family. By default, NOR Flash devices are configured with the slowest available timing parameters. Other platforms can be supported upon request.
- Feature: Added support for VTOS Scan USB for the QorIQ T2xxx processor family.
- Issue: PCIe interfaces 2-4 were missing for VTOS Scan PCI on the P5xxx architecture.
- Feature: Ethernet PHY and external loopback tests now automatically display the configured speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) in the tree view of VTOS Scan.
VTOS Runner (vAccess)
- New Run Once, Run Loop, and Cancel features. This release provides the ability to run all your tests in a loop, for a specified number of iterations or minutes. You can run all tests once, or run in a loop where you specify the stop condition. The new cancel feature will end the looping after the current test item completes.
- New comm-codewarrior.dll that supports the use of variables for target memory initialization. This feature was required for supporting custom memory maps for VTOS Program NOR.