DDR Tuning and DDR Test
VTOS DDR is an easy-to-use software product that provides everything you need to configure, verify, and optimize the DDR memory of your board design. VTOS DDR is a standalone DDR verification tool that also integrates with Kozio’s VTOS Runner for automated production test. Eliminate months of DDR optimization and verification effort using VTOS DDR™. Reduce time in manufacturing by running the fastest comprehensive test solution.
VTOS DDR Provides
- Object files that are ready-to-run on your embedded circuit board design.
- On-the-fly DDR configuration for SDRAM, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, and mDDR (LPDDR) memory controllers.
- A rich suite of directed memory tests that verify the entire 64-bit DDR memory range, including address testing, burst testing, noise testing, and stress testing.
- Constrained random capabilities for extended memory testing and burn-in.
- A powerful scripting environment for automated tuning of DDR settings, all at full processor speed.
- Test reports that can be exported to spreadsheets for further analysis.
- Highly optimized test algorithms that make it possible to test every cell of memory in seconds.
- Slash DDR configuration/tuning efforts.
- Stable interface for debugging and troubleshooting DDR issues.
- No software help required – no porting or modifications required to target software.
- Full support for mDDR, LPDDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory types.
- Comprehensive DDR verification.
- Fastest comprehensive test times.
- VTOS Runner integration.
- Integration with TestStand & LabVIEW.
- Windows API for custom applications.
- Easily fits into your manufacturing process.