This service delivers a VTOS Developer project file with calibrated DDR settings for 1-2 memory parts for a new board design. The final tuning results along with DDR register settings are provided. The DDR Settings are provided in raw format and U-Boot format. The final project file is delivered working both in VTOS Developer and VTOS Runner. Kozio will receive one board design from the customer along with answers to a handful of prerequisite design specifications (such as DDR frequency and memory part number and speed). Kozio will use the circuit board to create the VTOS Developer (DDR) project and produce tuned DDR settings. Typical turnaround time is two weeks (from board shipment to deliverables).
- Optimized DDR settings for a new board design.
- VTOS Developer (DDR) Project file
- Optimized DDR Settings (Raw and U-Boot)
- Support for 1 to 2 memory parts
- 1 hour training session via web-interface
- Premium support